About Me

My photo
Visual Development. 3D. Motion. I love art in general, drawing, and painting is what comes natural to me. Please take a few to check out my work. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Norwegian Song Matte

A self promotional matte painting, The Norwegian Song. This is an old animated matte painting of mine. The clouds and mountains are painted entirely with two basic Photoshop brushes. The clouds was actually a study that took three days to paint and animate. Free time... The sculpture is 3D recreate from a structure in Norway, with textures applied in Photoshop, which I then re lit the scene. I finished the animation in After Effects thanks to import the entire PSD file. I am only posting the still for now, for I want to re visit the old animation and breakdown to show on the 3D blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment